Date: 18 October, 2014
Travel Plan Dubai tailored our Dubai City Tour. Its an experience that cannot be put in words and all I can say is Superb. Especially that Desert Safari was out of the wo...
Date: 17 October, 2014
Creatively conceived and Superbly delivered!!
We used the services of the company for end-to-end weekend holiday visit to dubai. This involved hotel booking, transportation, site tours ...
Date: 11 January, 2014
TRAVELER: Norberto & Rosanna.
COMMENT: Abdul has been an excellent guide and despite the short time of our stopover, he has managed to show us some of the most amazing spots in Dubai. We ...
Date: 11 January, 2014
TRAVELER: David Luckey.
COMMENT: good afternoon. we recently had a private 6 hour tour of dubai with Bash on our recent stop over in dubai on 11 january. just wanted to say thank you for ...
Date: 30 October, 2013
TRAVELER: Begay Atkinson, California, USA.
COMMENT: Bash was an excellent guide and driver; knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. We only had 6 hours and wanted to see as much of Dubai as...
Date: 26 October, 2013
TRAVELER: Kathy Mare, johannesburg, South Africa
COMMENT: On arrival at Dubai, we were met by our guide Abdul who was on time, friendly and vastly knowledgeable about his Country and City...
Date: 19 October, 2013
TRAVELER: Sinqobile Pasipanodya, London, U.K.
COMMENT: Many thanks. amazing what knowledge he had. We finished seeing Abu Dhabi 2 hours early as we had a very early start and he offered t...
Date: 09 February, 2013
TRAVELER: Betty A Earll.
COMMENT: Bash did an excellent job showing us the wonderful sites in Dubai. He was knowledgeable about the area and shared some interesting details. He was flexib...
Date: 11 January, 2013
TRAVELER: Jerry (Jerome) Meach.
COMMENT: Basheer was very knowledgeable about Dubai. It was Friday and he was late because of the prayer. Tour was actually longer than contracted. We were...
Date: 01 January, 2013
TRAVELER: Yatin Patel, U.S.A.
COMMENT: Our family absolutely loved the tour. Basheer had put together for our layover in Duabi. He was very knowledgeable about the history, economy, gover...
Dubai has developed its own indigenous legal system to deal with issues related to its own citizens and tourists. The tourists and visitors must be aware of the following that are considered as illegal when in the country.
1. Public display of affection such as holding hands, kissing and hugging.
2. Carrying of medicines without original containers and prescriptions from a doctor. Very essential medicines banned in UAE should be supported by proper documentations from a qualified specialist doctor or a hospital mentioning why such medicine is essential. Proper authentication from the local UAE embassy is essential in some of the cases.
3. Carrying of banned and illegal drugs even in minutest quantities knowingly or unknowingly within the country is banned. The presence of such drugs in urine or blood or even trace of such drugs in your luggage, body or dress will lead to prosecution for possessing banned drugs.
4. Though the tourists and visitors are permitted to drink alcoholic beverages at the hotel, driving after drinking or misbehaving after drinking will lead to arrest and severe punishment.
5. Taking photographs of the UAE nationals especially women without permission and taking photographs of government buildings will lead to prosecution.
6. Prostitution, adultery and Homosexual relationships are banned within the country.
7. Staying in the same room in a hotel with someone of the opposite sex who is not closely related or to whom you are not married is not permitted.
8. Wearing skimpy and revealing cloths in public places is banned.
9. Using fowl language in public is not allowed.
The courts in Dubai provide government appointed lawyer for those sentenced for life. Those face prison sentences from three to fifteen years may request the court to provide a lawyer if they cannot have one. Free legal representation is provided anyone charged with criminal offence.
The government of Dubai follows an 'open door' policy. It uses modern communication methods such as websites and email to be in touch with its people. The country allows even a common citizen of the country to reach any one from the low level government official to the king in the government system. The government call centers operate 24/7 to offer services to the customers. Help desk numbers are provided to get all the vital information.
All the nationals living in Dubai respect the Dubai police for its role model activities. The police force keeps the city free of crimes. Most of the emergency problems get redress by calling 999 and non emergency problems by calling 901. The Al Ameen 800-4888 number of Dubai Police receives calls confidentially about reports on crime and security.
Abu Dhabi City Tour - 8 Hours package to visit Capital City
Location : Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Special full day 8 hour tour packages for the clients on the move
Location : Ras Al-Khaimah, U.A.E.
8 hour tour to ancient, mountains & land terrains covered city gives everlasting memory
Location : Fujairah, U.A.E.
Keeps the tourists spellbound with illuminated skyscrapers & the modern constructed villas
Location : Dubai, U.A.E.