Sharjah receives its business visitors and tourists through its modernized Sharjah Airport. It is a leading port among the UAE countries linking India and Persian countries. The other parts of Sharjah emirate include Dibba, Khor Fakkan, Kalba and Al Dhaid.
Sharjah being close to Dubai, most of the tourists and others also make it point to visit Sharjah. The country provides exciting tourism opportunities to the visitors. The heritage areas, old souks give the tourists a glimpse on the past and its centuries of inherited value. Other tourism opportunities offered by Sharjah include desert safaris and Sharjah City Tour, dune buggy driving, skiing, sand boarding, canoe trips and camel riding.
The city Ajman being the capital of the small emirate houses the palace of the Ruler. The records at the heritage museum indicate the country as established in 1800 and its old natural fort also stands testimony for it. The country located close to Sharjah is endowed with 16 KM long white sandy beach believed to be the most beautiful beach in the UAE. The palm-lined beach offers a perfect background for barbecues and picnics for the locals as well for the tourists. Dolphins found off the coast of Ajman provide perfect recreational activity for the tourists. Ajman City Tour proves to be a relaxing tour by the beach. The biggest and busiest Dhow building yards of Ajman allows the tourists to have a peak into the traditional building of dhows. The speedboats that compete in races in the Dubai are also built here. There are many tour organizers that provide combine Sharjah And Ajman City Tour to the visitors.
Our Tour Arrangement:
TravelPlanDubai.com will arrange to pick you at your doorstep wherever you stay at the appointed time. We make your travel comfortable using a latest air-conditioned car. A professional guide with a thorough knowledge about the Sharjah & Ajman will accompany you. The English or the other European or Asian language-speaking guides (available on request) will make your tour filled with interesting facts about the city and remain accommodative to your comfort level. The ever smiling and even-tempered guides will keep you engaged with humor while offering you the best of our services.
Places covered in 5 hours Sharjah & Ajman City Tour:
In the tour we will cover the following choice of places
1. Visit Museum of Islamic Civilization: Renovated and opened in 2008, the first of its kind Museum in UAE has more than five thousand elegant islamic artefacts received from all over the Islamic world. Seven spacious galleries and display areas houses the artefacts.
2. Photo Stop at Qanat al Qasba: Qanat al qasba is a small tourist centre that displays leisure, culture, and art of the Sharjah state. It includes Eye of the Emirates Ferris wheel, Maraya Art Center, canal with Abra ride, restaurants and cafes.
3. Photo Stop at Sharjah Corniche: Al Buheirah Corniche in Sharjah encircles the Khalid Lagoon and considered as most attractive place within the city. The place with picnic lawns, shaded palm oasis is very popular among the joggers and walkers and has a number cafes and coffee shops.
4. Photo Stop at King Faisal Mosque: The largest mosque covering 12,000 sq.m. is named after the former ruler of Kindom of Saudi Arabia King Faisal bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud. The mosque is the biggest mosque in Sharjah with features to accommodate 17,000 worshippers.
5. Visit Central Souk/Blue Souk: Central Souk also known as Blue Souk is an important market for carpets. Get the best deals from the vendors who allow you to bargain.
6. Photo Stop at Quran Roundabout: The appealing roundabout is also a cultural centre. The structures of the art centre colorfully lighted and the installed projector shows the images of Sharjah rulers.
7. Photo Stop at Ajman Fort: The fort constructed using coral stones and gypsum believed to have been built in the later part of eighteenth century. The ceilings of this fort were made of tree trunks from East Africa. The ruling family of the country lived in the fort till 1970 and moved to the newly constructed Al Zaher Palace. The police head quarters of the country was relocated to the fort till 1980 and finally became the heritage museum of UAE on the directive of H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Member of the Supreme Council, Ruler of Ajman.
8. Sheikh Zayed Ajman Mosque: The mosque is built in memory Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, the late ruler of the country by his son Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, the present ruler of the country. The rich architectural construction is one of the major tourist landmarks of the country.
9. Drive through Sharjah & Ajman Beach: The virgin white sanded beach that stretches around 16 KM draws more visitors. The beach that lay within 30 minute drive from Dubai International Airport draws more visitors. The beach lined with palm trees allows the visitors to have barbecue and picnic parties. The dolphins found close to the coast draws more visitors to the coast.
TravelPlanDubai.com is known as the best among the tourist operators in Sharjah, Ajmanand other Emirates of UAE. We offer a choice of custom designed as well as fixed type of tour packages with different price tags to match your requirement. TravelPlanDubai.com with extensive knowledge on the tourism places in the ever-changing landscapes of UAE will make tours exciting and enjoyable.
With robust on-the-ground links, truly exceptional and professional multilingual guides and experienced drivers TravelPlanDubai.com will make every minute of your UAE tour unforgettable. The young online travel company managed by highly experienced and authorized tour professionals will make your UAE tour experience a memorable one.