Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek
- Pick up Time 07.00PM - 07.30PM
- Activity Level Romantic
- Group Size 1 (Cost per person)
Dubai has shown exceptional tourism development despite the natural challenges it faced. The country took everything to its strides and looked at every rigor as an opportunity to develop. Dubai reinvents every day and offers a range of tourism opportunities. One such development is Dhow cruises along its naturally endowed creek and an artificial creek created exclusively for the purpose. Each of them offers the tourists a different blend of tourism to indulge and enjoy.
Our Tour Arrangement:
The Dhow Cruise Tour:
The Dhow Cruise Deira will enable the tourists to witness the buildings and activities of yesteryears on one side and the splendor of vertical modern towers on the other side. The tour normally starts at the fall of the evening and lasts for around two and half hours will allow you to travel in the traditional but remodeled wooden Dhow. The Dhow fully air-conditioned at the lower deck for comfort will have an open-air upper deck to enjoy the serene sail through.
The cruise starts from the point of Arabian Sea will enter the city gently and allow you to encounter luxury yachts, motorized Abras, and similar Dhows. While witnessing the illuminated souks of traditional Dubai on one side you will find the modern lighted buildings such as Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building, National Bank of Dubai, the house of Sheikh Saeed, and the palace where the father of modern Dubai Sheikh Rashid was born.
When the night falls you will find the illumination of lights reflection on the waters give an exceptional experience of a different kind.
- Cost of the Tour is
- Adult - USD 75 or AED 275 (Per Person)
- Child - USD 40 or AED 150 (Per Child)
- Free for Children below age 5
- Special rates available for groups
- Pickup Time: 07.00PM 07-30 PM; Drop off within Dubai
- Private Luxury Car
- English speaking Driver
- Includes a bottle of water
- Non-alcoholic beverage as welcome drink
- Juicy Arabian dates along with traditional Arabian coffee
- Availability of soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Soft piped music
- Lavish Continental & Asian Buffet Dinner