Morning Desert Safari
Pick up Time 3PM-4PM
Activity Level quite tough
Group Size Max. 6 Person
With Dubai Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi, you get a chance to watch the sun slowly rise over the sand dunes of the desert uninterruptedly while we drive you through the desert. Our Dubai Morning Desert Safari Packages are full of exciting opportunities for camel riding, quad biking, and dune bashing.
Travel Plan Dubai is based in Bur Dubai – United Arab Emirates and we are offering Dubai Morning Desert Safari from Airport, Dubai Private Tour Desert Safari, Dubai Private Tour Safari, Dubai Safari Tour, and Morning Desert Safari. When you get in touch with us, it is easy to travel different destinations in an organized manner.
Morning Desert Safari, between 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM every day. The private tour is ideal for groups, couples, families, and others who have a tight schedule in the evening. In the morning Desert Safari, you will watch the sun slowly rise over the sand dunes of the desert uninterruptedly while we drive you through the desert. The fun-filled tour is full of exciting opportunities for camel riding, quad biking, and dune bashing.
We advise tourists to wear comfortable casual clothes during the tour. It, thus, remains easy to enjoy the tour restfully. It’s very important to wear loose clothes in desert rides. Unless you are comfortably dressed, you cannot participate in all the activities. Woolens are advised during winter months.
Pick-up for the Morning Safari Trip
The morning safari tour is scheduled at 9 am in the morning till 12 pm at noon. Our guides reach you by 8 am to ensure a timely pick-up. We provide Toyota Land Cruiser (7 seats) for this adventurous tour. Our pick-ups are scheduled at your preferred location. It can be from the airport itself or the hotel you are staying in.
What's Included In This Trip
- Private luxurious car for the pick-up and drop off
- Pick up and drop from anywhere within Dubai
- Multi-lingual driver cum guide to conduct the tour
- Complimentary mineral water bottles
Getting Ready for the Safari
- Dress in light colored loose clothes to manage the desert heat and perspiration
- Lightweight sneakers to shield your feet from desert heat
- Spare cloths if you have plans to ride on Dune buggies or Quad bikes
- Extra pair of towels to wipe of sweat
- Well charged camera with extra batteries to grab your finest moments in the desert
Not advisable for
- People with chronic neck/back ills
- People with respiratory/heart problems
- Anyone who underwent surgery for hand/arm injury
Highlights of Morning Safari
- Pick you from the place of your choice at 9.00 AM
- Drive you through the desert to enjoy its tranquility
- Stop you at an ideal location for taking photos
- Camel ride on a healthy camel for a real desert experience
- Fun and thrill-filled Dune bashing and ascending the steepest dunes for 30 minutes
- Sand Skiing over the smooth slopes of the dunes
- Quad Buggy drive for extra cost
The dune-bashing session in the mighty Arabian Desert gives a thrilling experience. One can experience high levels of an adrenaline rush. The Arabian meals at various stop-offs are additional attractions to it.
The safari includes a camel ride to have an authentic experience of the desert communication. You will certainly be amused to see a well-dressed camel bought to you to ride. You can get Arabian scarves for you to get that special Arabic feel.
Sand Skiing is one great experience you will never forget. It is super fun to ski on the golden sand mountains. You can get the sand boards for Skiing on the spot. Guides help you to click beautiful pictures of the entire journey.
Important Additions to the Information Chart
- Desert safari involves a lot of guidelines to be followed. You have to follow the planner’s set of instructions to safely enjoy every bit of the trip. It’s very important to know the rule of the desert before proceeding for the trip. Desert has its own rules. Once you become accustomed to the norms of the trip, it becomes easy for you to prepare yourself for it.
- Properly ventilated sneakers are requiring protecting the feet from the hot desert. Sneakers always help you to achieve greater control on slippery surfaces. It also keeps the feet sweat free and cool. It’s essential to have a spare piece of cloth with you in case you spoil your clothes during sand boarding or any other activity.
- It’s difficult for people suffering from arthritis, heart ailments, and respiratory problems to enjoy the desert safari. It takes a lot of energy to attempt the activities involved in the grand safari. Hence, it is not at all recommended to people suffering from any chronic illness.